Swidget 1.0

Monday, August 17, 2009


This is my new Dell Mini. I received it totally Free from earning Swagbucks and cashing in on some Survey Sites I have listed throughout my Blog Site. I also got it on a Tax-Free Weekend. In the picture you can see some of the checks I received and a couple pictures from the Swagbucks Site where it shows my Amazon.com giftcards where they sent me the code and some that are still pending. I am still waiting on a few checks to come in. If you would like to join Swagbucks and start wining and saving towards Prizes and Giftcards please click my link and Happy Swaggin' http://http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/raebaby88
Swagbucks are earned by using the Swagbucks site as your search engine.. It is powered by Google so you get the same results as if you had searched on the Google site. But with Swagbucks occassionally you win SWAGBUCKS!
I started winning Swagbucks in November 08 and all the survey sites I cashed in on I have been doing since Jan 09.

No comments:

Post a Comment