Swidget 1.0

Sunday, October 11, 2009

s'more reasons to Swagbuck

Be sure and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr, make sure you have a Swidget downloaded somewhere,(whether it is on your own blog or you are welcome to use mine on this page). And if you can, download the Swagbucks Toolbar ( codes are sometimes posted in the message area, red box with white envelope).

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, now is a great time to start earning toward Christmas Presents! Get Amazon.com Giftcards and buy almost anything with your winnings!
Please use my referral link to sign up. Referrals are one way to win more and I appreciate everyone who has used mine. This is too good to pass up and is 100% legit..or I wouldn't be here! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/raebaby88

Here is what I saved my Swagbucks for..... a Dell Mini 10, ordered from Amazon.com with my Giftcards I chose from Swagbucks and a few Surveys... I started Swagbucks in November 2008. I ordered my Dell Mini in August 2009.... I have also received about $75 in books from Amazon FREE! with my Giftcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment